Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

IYogi could not fix my problem after 45 minutes online - I'm

Customer Question

iYogi could not fix my problem after 45 minutes online - I'm using Adobe InDesign and was trying to place a photo - there is an OPTIONS box with Width and Height inside that pops up continually and does not allow me to write in my brochure. Can you help?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Since another Technical support company has attempted to help you with this issue. Im assuming the issue is a bit ore difficult to fix then the average issue. For that reason, I am sending an offer for remote support. With remote support I can connect to your mac from here, view your screen, and work in person to fix the problem. If I am unsuccessful, you will be entitled to a full refund. Dustin S.