Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Why i canot buy chips poker

Customer Question

Hi why i canot buy chips for boyaa poker
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought one time last week now i cant buy chips i have a note that i have to ask apple support
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. My suggestion, is to use your mac or pc. Sign into the same exact facebook.com account you use to play boyaa poker with on your iphone or ipad. Once you use your web browser on a mac or pc to sign into boyaa poker on facebook. ( this page https://apps.facebook.com/boyapoker/? ) On that page, click Recharge to add chips.. The recharge button is to the right of where it shows your chip balance. Then, choose how many chips you want to pay for. And then click buy. On the next screen , choose to pay via paypal, and then enter your paypal details. And it will allow the transaction to go through. Once you have made the purchase using a computer.. It will update your chip amounts on the phone.. ( As long as you signed into the same facebook account ) If you get stuck, or have any further questions send a reply and I will assist you further as needed. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.