Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I get some spam which does not have a unsubscribe link. How

Customer Question

I get some spam which does not have a unsubscribe link. How do I get rid of it? Windows, 8.1
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
What email service are you using, outlook.com, yahoo, gmail, aol, etc ?
Also, the spam thats missing an unsubscribe link. Is it all from the same sender/'s ? Or from dozens of different senders?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yahoo. It is just from two or 3
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Understood.. Do you mind typing to me here the exact senders addresses?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cannot find it right now. Gotta go. I will do this later.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Understood. I will be working 3 more hours tonight, 8 hours tomorrow, and 12 hour shifts all next week. Will be on the lookout for your replies, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I could not find it again.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Ive just signed in for the day and seen your message. When you say you couldnt find it again.. Do you mean you could not find the unsubscribe link after you opened up one of the spam emails and viewed it? Or, do you mean something else. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I meant I could not find the internet site that I was complaining about. So I think I erased it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot about this question, sorry.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem.
I hope manually unsubscribing from the unwanted links helped. And if you were unable to manually unsubscribe, Im still willing to assist you on this issue if you can tell me some of the unwanted senders actual addresses.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a site address now but will contact you when I do.
Thanks
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Understood. ( if you dont have any site addresses and no emails have come through that you want to unsubscribe from. Then the issue may be solved?) Please dont feel you have to respond now, as its company policy that I always send the last response of each conversation. Dustin S.