Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I know i one of those guy that dont play game very well my

Customer Question

i know i one of those guy that dont play game very well my iq is aroud 82 plus had some brain damage witch make hard to talk to you and seem young i 62 year old but play like 12 year old but problem is sever in aw game keep me from playing now call name witch i deal with but when sever keep me out of there sever because i slow dont play game good and it clear to me that they dont want be caues of my handy cap and it make me feel not ok inside so if you please tell sever that guys like who want play game should be give a chance to play i can tell guys who made game was think of guy like me so hope can help and tell sever guys that there room for both of us in game and play bad and being slow no reason keep me out of game send to ceo activison thank you
Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What game are you referring to?
.