Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I AM HAVING TROUBLE INSTALLING A NEW ACCOUNT ON MY DEVICES

Customer Question

I AM HAVING TROUBLE INSTALLING A NEW ACCOUNT ON MY DEVICES.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
Is it an email account you are trying to add to your devices?
A frontier email account ? A frontier yahoo email account? Please be specific.
Also, what devices specifically are you trying to add the accounts to. Iphones, Ipads, macbooks, windows computers. Again, please be detailed and specific.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dustin, sorry to take so long to get back to you. Life has been HECTIC! The reason I backed out of your services initially was that I should not have been there in the first place, and suddenly realized it, and my myasthenia gravis condition cannot handle stress & makes me extremely fatigued. It was late at night (for me) & I had to get to bed. My IP was who I needed and finally got here (in fact, just left) and I am now up and running - you are my first contact after 3 weeks of trying to get on the Internet. Thanks for trying to help. If you need to charge me, go ahead. Don Richards
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Im glad to hear that you were able to work out the issue. As far as being charged, I didnt offer any tangible assistance to you Don. The link below will be of interest ~ http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund I hope in the future if you encounter any technical support related issues that you need help with, you will keep us in mind. Dustin S.