lexx3218
lexx3218, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert in computer hardware and software applications.
46034742

I am a Windows 7 user. I purchased Adobe CS6 several years

Customer Question

I am a Windows 7 user. I purchased Adobe CS6 several years ago and have just noticed that there are installed programs on my computer that may be duplicates. A specific example: both Adobe Bridge CS6 and Adobe Bridge CS6 (64 bit). Do I need the 64 bit programs *and* the programs not marked 64 bit?
Category: Software
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. It seems you have both 32 bit and the 64 bit version. I would advise keeping the 64 bit. The 64 bit version is usually backwards compatible with the 32 bit version. So Yes keep the 64 bit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Charles- Does that mean I can delete the 32 bit? Or do I need both versions? Janet
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.
You can remove the 32 bit versions you should not have any problems. It is safe.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome, please let me know if you have any other question and don't forget to leave positive feedback it is the only way I am compensated. Just choose a star and have a good day.