Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am looking micro niche in Singapore.Can you help?

Customer Question

i am looking for a micro niche in Singapore.Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am sorry, but your question is too vague for us to know what type of help you are seeking. All we can provide is information based on customer's specific questions and facts the customer provides to us.
If you have some specific information you would like us to provide you, then you need to ask specific questions and provide us your facts for us to do so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sory that was not an answer!
I will rephrase that question.
I am an internet marketer and I am looking for a special product or service to market,
most of the common services are over crowded such as dog training and maths tuition ,catering etc.
I am looking for a service or product to market in Singapore that is untapped or has very few people marketing it,such a niche would be micro niche, for dog training a micro niche would be e.g - poodle dog training. Hope you can help me.this question has to be answered by a person in marketing.
thanks and best regards
john xavier
Sorry for the confusion, it was not an answer, I was asking you questions.
Unfortunately, our service does not have experts in the area you are seeking information about. I apologize for that and you can get your deposit refunded by contacting customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help, as the experts are not employees of this site and cannot issue refunds. Again I am sorry but your question is outside of the scope of your needs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You very much!
Appreciate your help.
Thank you. Best wishes.