Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

E-BAY AND PAYPAL HAS BECOME A MESS.I'VE HAD 2 ORDERS DECLINED

Customer Question

E-BAY AND PAYPAL HAS BECOME A MESS.I'VE HAD 2 ORDERS DECLINED BECAUSE I HAD
MY PASSWORDS WORK ONCE,THE NEXT DAY IT WASN'T THE RIGHT PASSWORD.I KEPT
TRYING TO RESET PASSWORDS AND GOT EXTREMELY ANGERED.I COULDN'T CORRECT
MY DEBIT CARD BECAUSE IT WAS CONFIRMIZED I HAVE A NEW CARD THAT I CAN'T
GET IT INTO E-BAY/PAYPAL.I WOULD LIKE THIS FIXED IMEDIATELY.
BECKY SOWERS***@******.*** don't have a phone number to call you
to explain all this stuff.I prefer to talk to a live person.Idon't think this in security mode
so I wouldn't give out my phone number.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel your services right now. I'll pay the $ 5.00 and not the $58.00!
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Are you able to login to the Ebay and paypal account now ? Which web browser you are using to access Ebay and PayPal ?
Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish I can send you the details to connect.
Regards
Jins