Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I have a ecommerce wet site, people complaining saying can't

Customer Question

I have a ecommerce wet site, people complaining saying can't login so I checked, the login works on and off. Pleas help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
First, if you provide me with the name of your site or a link to the site, I can take a look at it. I just need the information that will allow me to reproduce the problem that you're seeing. Is this something that you'll want me to work on or just something you'd like me to take a look at and provide you with advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you but the problem has been fixed yesterday.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had waited over 10hrs .....
I have no control over the amount of time you wait for an answer. I log in, and I see your question, and I decide to help you. If you have concerns about the time you waited, please direct them to JustAnswer.com.
Please do not rate negatively based on this - instead, contact JustAnswer.com directly. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, don't worry. but please close this question. thanks
I don't have a way to close the question, but if you just let it timeout close by itself. Thank you.