Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I'm using a new WP theme (Lambda) and first time ever

Customer Question

I'm using a new WP theme (Lambda) and for the first time ever I'm having menu issues. If I only include top level menu items pointing to pages, the menu works fine, but as soon as I add a submenu item, the top level menu item containing the sub-menu options stops working. If I remove the sub-menus then the top menu item works again.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
It's possible that this version of the theme is incompatible with the version of Word press that you are running. Have you checked compatibility on the themes site? If you can provide me with the version of the team that you are using along with the version of WordPress that you have installed, I could check for you to see if there any known compatibility issues. Also, if necessary I can connect to the site and do some hands-on work for you if you should decide you need it.