Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I have edited photos from my camera with both 'quick' &

Customer Question

I have edited photos from my camera with both 'quick' & 'guided'. I am trying to get all the edited pictures on a disc. Only those edited in 'quick' will download to a disc. How can I get all of my pictures?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
How you do this will depend on the model of your camera in the software that you are using. If you are using a camera that has its own software like some Panasonic models, then you must use their software to get all the pictures off the camera. This is not the case with most cameras however, and you can usually get pictures from the camera simply by connecting it to your computer by USB and then browsing to the camera like a hard drive, and then copying the photos and pasting them on your local computer.
If you can please provide me with the model number and make of your camera, and exactly what happens when you try to move pictures to your computer, I can provide you with more specific instructions.