Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I want to cancel the order Acrobat Pro and make sure

Customer Question

I want to cancel the order for Cloud Acrobat Pro and make sure I get my money back by Monday, whereby I can order Soda pro for 50$, unless you can't assure me that I'd make a another mistake and pay another 38$ to get that download. - whereby you can assist me to night to make sure I can the Soda Pro instead and receive it, and get the 180 back minus the Soda 50 and your 38$ fee for assisting me.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
We are an independent IT support company, and not linked to/affiliated with Adobe. But i can help you with your issue.
Do you want to get a refund of Acrobat ?
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes!
Did you install the product or is it untouched? And did you buy the product from Adobe or a reseller?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never got the download instructions installing Adobe Cloud after ordering online. And glad I didn't receive it cause now I can can get Soda pro at the reduced rate of 50$ and pay you 38$ too - having read that also charged for at least the 50 bucks. Also this is first time in days that I finally got somebody to answer any questions about push by Adobe to buy the monthly 15 bucks to buy cloud - when used my Reader browser. Ok how then do I download Soda?
You can download SodaPDF from http://sodapdf.com
There packages are listed on the site.
To request a refund from Adobe, i would suggest speaking to their live chat which can be found at the link below:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp
Let me know if you have any additional questions regarding this
Thanks