Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I lost my papers with original sign in.

Customer Question

I lost my papers with original sign in. My name is***** XXXXXXXXXXX) I received FOUR NUMBERS TO PUT IN THE APP AND LOST THEM. The paper with the number on it was thrown out
But the worst is that on the AT&T phone I have, I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE UBER APP. My adult children can't download the APP. I can't afford to buy an IPhone. I am not a complete luddite - but I am not a natural computer person. I am old! and really NEED Uber.
HELP
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.