Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do I find the AOL chatroom Sixties plus Love now that I

Customer Question

How do I find the AOL chatroom Sixties plus Love now that I no longer have access to AOL?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
You do not have to be a paying AOL member to use their chat rooms. All you have to do is use your existing AOL email account.
Here is a list of all the AOL chat rooms.
http://tools.aol.co.uk/tools/article/sitemap/403
As long as you are already signed into your free aol email account. You can click any chatroom on that list and join it.
If you have further questions, let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.