Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

222mk, I Am Having A Problem On Mediafire With A Download Can Someo

Customer Question

Hi I Am Having A Problem On Mediafire With A Download Can Someone Take Remote Access Of My Computer & Fix It 4 Me Please Much Thanks Josh
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Remote Connect Service is an optional & additional service- Quick Resolution
if you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for
For additional remote service please check a new email for this service in your inbox,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Michelle, Can U Please Find Me A Site That Has All Of Elvis Presley Karaoke Songs Im Looking For A Site That I Can Download The CDG With A MP3 With It Can U Please Find It Thanks Michelle Josh

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please open your email and agree to the remote offer i have submitted yesterday. I will remote connect and will help you for the same.