Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Freddy I Was Wondering

Customer Question

Hello Freddy I Was Wondering On How To Download Songs From This Site " Karaokecollection.weebly.com Can U Please Check It Out I Have Already Payed For My Subscription Thanks Fred Josh
Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please rate the previous question I helped you with here: Click Here Once you have I will continue with you. After you have rated that what exactly did you buy from this weebly site? It does not seem to offer subscriptions just collections.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There You Go Fred Can You Please Find How to downloads the songs from that site please thanks

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
What exactly did you buy from this weebly site? It does not seem to offer subscriptions just collections.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Karaoke Song Im Trying To Download The Collection & Pick My Songs Thanks Fred.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Please make sure to rate this answer.

Weebly is used to create personal sites and it looks like this person is using media fire for their uploads. That usually means it will not be automatic. You need to email that person at***@******.*** to get their full collection you bought. Normally when selling with PayPal buttons like that after emailing them they will send you a email link to download the collection.

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating for this answer it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I Have Received An Email But No Link Is There Any Other way To Access The Collection Without Email & Waiting

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Unfortunately not on a site like that no there is not.
.