John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in this industry for more that 7 years. I do mainly installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software issues.
50152684

I have been getting a popup "MS Partner, Slim Cleaner, for

Customer Question

I have been getting a popup "MS Partner, Slim Cleaner, for getting rid of 32,450 pieces of Junk. Is this a "free bee"? Looking at the terms it seems they can share info.
Isn't there a way, I've forgotten where, I can go in and get rid of the "trash"? Thank you for your time. S***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today.Sir/Ma'am Slim cleaner is not a free cleaning software initially they say it will do the cleaning and optimize the PC but after the scanning it will ask you to purchase to do the cleaning and optimizing.yes they also can use your info for marketing their other products too so avoid it at all cost. To be honest i wont recommend such application that says it will clean,optimize and fix errors wont do any good than harm so i suggest not to download or install it. You can do normal disc clean up by going to the properties of C drive and do it and if you need a free tool to do this clean up i suggest Ccleaner which is a decent and effective tool to do clean up of junk files.Which you can get it from this link http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard there is both paid and free versions of this but free version is more than enough.I hope that answers your question. If you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask.If you do not have any more questions, please rate positively using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/ If you have any further questions please reply back to me using the reply box below.To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email.Sincerely,John