Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I need help loading Google Chrome in to my computer so that

Customer Question

I need help loading Google Chrome in to my computer so that I may use Net flex. I did read Google terms of service but I must have made a mistake not selecting Google Chrome as my Desk Top. I need Google Chrome loaded into my PC computer but don't know how to get it there. My address is***@******.***. Of course, Google Chrome should have been selected during the reading of the "Terms of service" for Chrome. Ron Armstrong. Please help me get squared away, Thanks, ***** ***** need more info.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which web browser are you currently using?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks