Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I was playing Game of War and today bought a new phone. I tried

Customer Question

I was playing Game of War and today bought a new phone. I tried to get back on the game with the new phone but it (game ) will not recognize my email or password ***** I started with. It will not even let me reset because I get a prompt that says my email is invalid. I have only one email and have been using it for years
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. First, go to the same site that you are trying to login to but go with your browser. Then try logging into the game there with your full username and password. Make sure you can and if that's the case then we at least know that the username password ***** way your typing it in his what it's expecting. Then just verify that is what you are using from the new phone and we can go from there. Mike