Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

Just purchased Lenovo edge 15 laptop and trying to load software.

Customer Question

just purchased Lenovo edge 15 laptop and trying to load software. where is the cd player?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
It does not come with one. They did this as less and less programs use disks now days and it allowed them to keep the Lenovo as thin as possible.
You see this occurring with a lot of laptops now days.
If you do need a CD player you can purchase a portable one and plug it into the USB port on the Laptop and use it. This is no problem.
You can get one for $13 here and it gets its power from the Laptop so no extra power cable is needed with it
Click me to open
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you