Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Daughter using photoshop CS6 on MacBook Pro trying to save

Customer Question

Daughter using photoshop CS6 on MacBook Pro trying to save cinemagraph pictures and computer is freezing up and not allowing her to save and she was forced to force quit photoshop and upon reopening the software it appears like all her work is lost. Is there a way to help her retrieve her cinemagraphs with the edited animation and color edits? When she tries to import the original footage to begin again, the video file
(.mov) is no longer available to edit and instead says, "DynamicLink Media Server is not available", how does she fix this so she is able to redo her edits if recovery is not possible?
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.
This issue is when the operating system's permissions that run the background of the whole computer is starting to corrupt. We can connect via remote support and get it squared away for you in about 20 minutes to have it running like new.
Let me know when will be good for you.
Chris