arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  More than 3 years of experience in the field of Information Technology
50085326

Microsoft Exchange Server is not connected error msg#

Customer Question

Microsoft Exchange Server is not connected error msg# ***** Chrome downloaded on new ASUS laptop but unable to install. Effecting updates and e-mail. I am slow on keyboard as am not familiar with it yet. Unable without Microsoft server to get updates
which is affecting efficient operation as notebook is new and is just getting setup. Outlook is currently of no help in getting g-mail. Will all be okay if you set Microsoft server connection? I will give you permission to remote control laptop. Looked you
up and Norton has okayed your site.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
waiting forCustomer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no cell phone service here, so no texting. No gmail received recently on PC downstairs, am unable to access upstairs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am able to wait for you, am here at laptop, unless it takes a long time, will be on-line for 30 min. here. Then you can reach me by g-mail after 30 min. and I will get in touch. Thank you if you are able to help me. I am now more familiar with your response system and won't take me a long time to respond.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi back. It shouldn't take me as long to respond now, I get your system
Hi, I am online
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
me too
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
were you able to read me last responses
I am sorry, i don't see your question on this page. Could you please tell the issue that you have?
Is it gmail login issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Microsoft exchange server needs to be connected to internet regarding error msg. Ox8024401C and gmail won't log in on this computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
New laptop and with server down can't get updates from Microsoft.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tried to reset email but would not process. Can you do remote access and check? I had told Michele (tech) no, but have checked JustAnwser and now will give permission hopefully so you can fix it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will agree to remote assistance.
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will program show up here?
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6a36a6df-9be1-4669-8502-33929edcb90d
Please Run remote tool from above link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been so many places that I can't find it. Is in Microsoft update server in Action Center. Would have to go to Action Center for history of archived messages.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the cat lost my icon, sorry
Dear sir
Hope you issue got solved. If you are ok, please rate my answer before you leave as it helps to close this call as well as get paid for helping youYou can rate me by clicking above stars Please feel free to ask if you need any assistance regarding same ThanksFiyaz