cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT and have been in the computer field for over 14 years.
20109878

My powerchat app wont open. Keeps saying unknown error. Does

Customer Question

My powerchat app wont open. Keeps saying unknown error. Does jumbuck have a tech support or phone number to call n get it fixed
Category: Software
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above.
THe only number I can find is (03) 9620 3839.
Did you try to uninstall the app and reinstall to get it to open?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the number you gave wont go thru as dialed starting with 03. And if i remove the app i loose my profile and freinds ive saved in there for several years

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
I did find this number also: UK: 0208(###) ###-#### *****:(###) ###-####
Or you can email them at***@******.***
If you live in another country you can try one of the above numbers and they should be able to find the country number that you are looking for. They said they do have a AU contact number which I am not able to find.
From what I can see you can also login into http://wap.powerchat.me/ and it will give you the contact number also.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The US number Is ***** none working number And the email get booted back

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry but that is all that I can find for that jumbuck.
Did you try backing up your powerchat and then uninstalling? Once you reinstall you should be able to get your contacts like that since they can not be contacted by any means.
Also is this the website you are logging into when you first sign in: http://wap.powerchat.me/ If so you should be able to get a contact for them off of there or a email support number. I have researched all of for them and can not find anything.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I removed the app then redownloaded it but i inserted my password ***** takes me bck to my profile anyways i sent them a SOS. And still no reply. Im given up for now thanks for trying

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome. Hope the SOS gets through to them. I sent them an email and so far it has not bounced back (just to see if they got it).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nothing works on their app nobodys minding the store. They Got none working phone numbers and dont amswer the email. I did get in once today and rated their app a one and left them a bad review. I also deleted alot of my contacts thinking maybe it overloading my boot up. I know you guys tried but jumbuck has issues

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Yes they do. Maybe leaving them a bad review will have them to contact you or to at least answer your review. The only thing I can tell you to do at this point is to back up or write down your contact least, uninstall app then re-install it back then put your contacts back on (whether by backup or typing in) I am sorry that their support is almost non existent.