Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I purchased Adobe photoshop elements 13 on Mar 17 from Amazon

Customer Question

I purchased Adobe photoshop elements 13 on Mar 17 from Amazon this year on my visa. I Began to download. It told me it would be emailing me info so that I could complete the download. They had an out of date email address and I did not get the email. In the downloading I was asked to give a serial no. (it could have been in the email I didn't get?)
So I am stuck at that point in the downloading. My new email address is***@******.***. Can you help me?
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When was the last time you had access to the original email?
You will need to regain access to that email address in order to read that email so if you've accessed that account from the computer you're on now I may be able to recover it for you remotely.
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,