Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I need someone to be able to just take over my computer and

Customer Question

I need someone to be able to just take over my computer and finish this bullcrap for me.I installed XAMPP.I opened the application and successfully clicked on phpmyadmin. Then I clicked on the database tab. I created a database in the create database box. I then took my wordpress unzipped folder and put it in the htdocs foder in my xampp folder. so I know I am supposed to be able to type localhost in my web browser but I cant figure out what the localhost url is to find my index. Please only apply if you are confident if you can fix this and not just guess and take hours. Thank you in advance.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8?
I am very familiar with XAMPP as I have been building websites for a long time already. So I can remotely access your computer and fix the problem for you.
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess