Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I want my password ***** amazon to be bettimwavooski so that

Customer Question

I can remember it!
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
To change your Amazon account password :
Go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html and select Change Account Settings under Settings.
Click Edit next to the account information you'd like to update.
Follow the on-screen instructions and click Save Changes.
Click Done after you've completed all your updates.
If you've forgotten your password ***** not able to login to Amazon, go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201121280 to Reset Your Password.
Regards
Jins