Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was charged $95.39 on 4/27/15 Adobe product but I

Customer Question

I was charged $95.39 on 4/27/15 for an Adobe product but I don't know which one . All I know is that I was asked to join in order to download something on the internet & thought it would be beneficial. But today I've been asked to join again. What did I join?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You have reached JustAnswer. We are an independent paid support provider. Can you please tell me exactly what you see for the charge so I can help you identify it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only see Adobe. If you don't rep Adobe you may not be able to help me. Why would Adobe set me up with someone who doesn't know or have access to the product for which I paid?
I can answer for Adobe because we are not affiliated with them, but I can give you information on how to contact them if you would like.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it going to cost me over $50.00 for the answer?
Is, but I do not have access to personal information or billing information. For that you would have to contact JustAnswer using the contact us links at the bottom of the page.
Sorry, what I meant was I apologize, but I do not have access…