Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My blogger product works great blog I created, but then

Customer Question

My blogger product works great for a blog I created, but then I got another domain name through you, electborn.com, and your product doesn't do what I need here. I've instead gone to GoDaddy.com and have that web site ready to go, but I had to name it Electborncampaign.com, as I had already taken electborn.com through you. I've already printed up 5,000 flyers, however, telling people to go to electborn.com to get to my web site. GoDaddy says I should notify you I want to have people who go to electborn.com to have that passed right through to the electborncampaign.com. If it's easier, I could cancel electborn domain with you, and have them then use it. Please advise. thank you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
First of all we are justanswer.com who offers expert support in different fields. We are not representing any domain service providers. It seems, electborn.com is registered with google. If you need I can help you on redirecting that URL to your new site.
Regards
Jins