Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I have a PS-LX300 USB turntable and my computer crashed and

Customer Question

I have a PS-LX300 USB turntable and my computer crashed and I am unable to install the software from the CD. My computer thinks it is a music CD.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you click start, computer
Then right click on the CD/DVD drive and click Explore
It should then show the files so you can run the setup file to perform the installation again.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please