Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Just having trouble downloading pics into my PC. This is a

Customer Question

Just having trouble downloading pics into my PC. This is a very simple Samsung don't know the make. Right now I have it on Connnectivity; menu reads Bluetooth, Network Selection, USB mode. Please tell me how to set each.
Category: Software
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!You should be able to access the photos after setting it to USB mode. Then you should be able to browse your photos via USB cable on your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doesn't work with USB on mass storage with or without Bluetooth on. We think the phone is defective. Able to download pics from another phone right away.
Do you know if your computer recognizes the phone when you attach it ? Does it prompt you for installation of any drivers/software? Dependent on the phone model you may need to install some additional drivers to be able to connect the phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the past it has recognized the phone on rare instances, after many tries, and I've been able to download, but now not at all. Don't know the model of this phone without my son being available. We probably just need a new phone.
Yes, a new phone might be the best option. Most new phones today are able to connect to your computer without any extra software.