Chris R.
Chris R., Computer Tech
Experience:  BSBA CIS, A+ Certified
70521640

I have a bill .99 from adobe posted to my credit card

Customer Question

I have a bill for 9.99 from adobe posted to my credit card on 4/25.
I don't know what this was for and if it is a monthly continuing charge for 9.99, I want to stop it. Robert Michael Dennis
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris R. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** and I would be happy to assist you today.
First, I wanted to state up front that we are not part of Adobe. We are independent IT consultants that help customers with many different issues. I will not be able to directly change any billing issues you have, however I can tell you what is going on.
In the past years, Adobe has started moving most of its products to the Cloud(internet). Instead of buying individual discs/products they now have customers sign up for a monthly subscription. They call this the Creative Cloud. The lowest monthly cost packaged is 9.99. That gives you two of their Photography programs. I believe you must have signed up for this or another package of similar value. If you started with a demo, it is possible that the trial period ended and they started the monthly billing.
You will have to contact Adobe support or enter your online Adobe account to unsubscribe.
I hope this helps you understand what is going on and how Adobe is now doing things.
If there are any more questions about this please let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service with either the smiley face icons or the stars at the top of the page and hit the submit button. This will give me credit for the time helping you today, and also conclude our session.
Thank you.
Chris R