Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have adobe products; how can I edit a pdf file?

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

To edit pdf files, you will need to download adobe acrobat DC software from : https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/how-to/pdf-editor-pdf-files.html

Hope this help
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am not very technical....will I be able to do it?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
yes it is easy to use it, download the free trial from (30 days) : https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/how-to/pdf-editor-pdf-files.html

1. Open the file that you want to edit with in Acrobat acrobat DC.
  2. Click on the Edit PDF tool in the right pane.
  3. Click the text or image you wish to edit. Acrobat shows you the tools you’ll need.
  4. Add or edit text on the page. Lines and paragraphs reflow automatically, or you can click and drag to resize elements.
  5. Add, replace, move, or resize images on the page using selections from the Objects list.
  6. Click on the Link, Headers and Footers, Watermark, or Background tool to edit your PDF further.
  7. save the new pdf file

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello Mary,

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please? if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

regards