Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have purchased Xara web design 7 and have been follow all

Customer Question

I have purchased Xara web design 7 and have been follow all tutorials. I now have my new created web pages and trying to upload them to my present website (crossroadstalent.com) My files are uploading but they are being blocked by this message: "FORBIDDEN" YOU NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS SERVER" AND IS RUNNING AN APACHE / 2.2 SERVER AT crossroadstalent.com. This is so frustrating...is there something I can do within Xara to allow me to us my present server.... or does Xara not compatable with an apache server. Please help me.
Donna Steins
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does anyone know anything about Xara web designer 7. I hope I haven't paid u guys for nothing!!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to help me!
Expert:  Christopher Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Chris. I am not familiar with Xara web designer but uploading a web site to a server is basically the same across many design platforms. Can you detect, in Xara, the logon path to the server. It's possible that the upload is trying to access the root of the server which is not accessible. If you can give me your logon and password ***** server, I can test an upload from here. Let me know if you want to try this..