Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm trying to download a program and i forgot my password

Customer Question

hi I'm trying to download a program and i forgot my password ***** installing programs.. how do i reset this if i can't remember the password?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Installer is prompting me for a password ***** i can't remember it. Is it the same as my icoud/itunes password? If not, how do i reset it?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
It is not the iCloud password. It is the password ***** are using to login to your Apple machine. Please try with it and let me know the result.
Regards
Jins