Thank you kindly for the update.
I see that you are using Windows Vista. I have followed the procedure below to recover the Windows password ***** few hundred times with no problems.
The process is quite simple. First, you will need to download the file below and burn the cd just as my directions state. After that, you will be all set.Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:
- Click the following link: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php?type=livecd
- Click the Windows Vista download link and save that file.
- Burn that ISO file to a CD. You can use the application found here if you do not have a CD burner: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home
- Place the CD in the problem computer, turn it off, turn it on, press the shortcut key responsible for the boot menu ( F12, ESC, F10 ), choose the CD-ROM, and boot.
- Choose Automatic and press Enter
- Sit back and allow the program to locate the passwords for you. It may take up to 10 minutes.
If you need any help burning the cd, please let me know. I can remote into your computer and create it for you.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,