Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have adobe ver 9 installed in one computer with microsoft

Customer Question

I have adobe ver 9 installed in one computer with microsoft xp.
I left this computer to my grand son and installed adove on another computer that had xp.
No only it does not install but apparently is locking the install disk since the program was installed in another computer. I went and uninstall the program in the computer it resided originally since it was not being used in that computer as I use the program to operate a scanner purchased from INTUIT and it was more convenient to install it in another computer where I could dedicate it for scanning only.
I forgot to uninstall the program on that computer and installed it again in the second computer and nothing happened but I had a problem in the second computer and had to reinstall adobe again and then it was when it locked up.
Is there a way to reactivate my CD or I must buy a new program?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting yo today,
i'm sorry about the issue, can you try to not using the installation disc and download adobe Version 15 (the latest version) from the official website and install it on the second computer.
get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
please let me know the results, if you need further help, please replay back to me and i will gladly continue to help
Thank you