Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I made my video with mac pro but it will not render. It just

Customer Question

I made my video with mac pro but it will not render. It just wants to make a sheep sound.
Whats wrong?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you Can you please give more details of your problem ? With which program you made the video ? iMovie or something else ? RegardsJins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm using Adobe premier pro with pc computer and never had this over 1500 videos and the last 3 years at our church on www.Bibletube.net .

Last week my pc computer went bad. I decided to purchase a mac pro.

I finish my last video using mac pro (looks like trash can) that's the one can't render using adobe media encoder cc 2014. I had no trouble making the video with adobe premiere pro cc 2014. I set every thing using H.264 and using HD 1080P 2997. Push the button to send media encoder, then touch the button to start then sheep sound.

If you like you can call me at **********

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Okay, Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for the remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect. RegardsJins