Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Win 7 and

Customer Question

I just reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Win 7 and OFFICE 365. The Outlook file created is an ".ost" file not a ".pst" file. Why and do I care?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Get best OST converter from: http://www.pdsosttopst.com and save OST file to PST, EML, MSG and HTML. Without any damages you can read entire OST file data and export OST file to PST file instantly.See if this work for you waiting your feedback
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Waiting your feedback please rate the service
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did not need a convergted

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the feedback is your problem now fix please let me know if you need more help or have you just add the *pst* folders back in??Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me