Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm a new user of Adobe Acrobat DC. I'm trying to edit

Customer Question

Hi. I'm a new user of Adobe Acrobat DC. I'm trying to edit scanned pdf files of musical scores to facilitate sight reading by my wife who has a visual impairment. She needs the music to be enlarged, restricted to three staves per page, and limited to 3 measures per staff. I need to be able to crop a page and rearrange measures. So far I have learned that a scanned page of music cannot be edited. I export it to Word and reimport it as a pdf. That file can be cropped to three staves per page and enlarged. But, the editing function cannot reasonably be use to rearrange measures. Please advise how I might do this. (I also have tried to combine Adobe Acrobat pdf files with manipulation by LargePrintMusic or PowerMusic by SightRead. LargePrint music will rearrange measures, but not with a pdf page of music cropped in Adobe Acrobat DC!)
Thank you
Charles Barker
*****@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today. Please let me know when you are ready so that I can assist you further.