Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I want to insert page numbers onto a PDF (at the top of the

Customer Question

I want to insert page numbers onto a PDF (at the top of the page) which is about 20 pages long, which I have figured out how to do. However, I would also like to add short "title" describing the document (such as "Decision of Judge Talmadge, dated April 30, 2015") to the first page immediately below the page number that I've inserted without repeating the title throughout the balance of the PDF (i.e., pages 2-20) while still retaining the pagination. How do I do this?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
You can use the program Foxit Reader to Edit the PDF files. Please go to http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/ and download it. Install it on your system and open your PDF file with it and make the Edits.
If you can't do it yourself, please accept my additional service offer and send me the PDF file. I will make the changes and send back the file.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping for an answer through using my Adobe Acrobat 9 and not by downloading new software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just went to the suggested website. Your "answer" was useless. I want to be told by YOU how to do it. You're the expert. I don't want to have to figure it out by going to a new software program.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
If You have Acrobat 9 you can use it to edit. I suggested another software because it is free. You need to add text box to add text your PDF file. With the use of text box you can Add the text you like. Please check the following tutorial:
https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-add-text-pdfs1
Regards
Jins