John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in this industry for more that 7 years. I do mainly installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software issues.
50152684

My computer is frozen up on Working on updates 100% complete

Customer Question

my computer is frozen up on Working on updates 100% complete Don't turnoff your computer. it has been on this for over 24 hrs. What can I do to get back to use?
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help youSir/Ma'am 24hrs is a long time.Could you please press and hold the power button for 5 seconds then release it that will force it to shutdown then wait for 1 min then turn it on and see everything is back to normal.If it worked please rate me using the options just below this reply box or on the top of this page.If it doesn't work please provide the following details.1.Is this a desktop or laptop PC?2.What is the make and model of it?3.Let me know if its showing any error message.Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email immediately after i reply. To reply back to me type in the box below