Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have purchased 2 different language programs. The French

Customer Question

I have purchased 2 different language programs. The French program I purchased approx. 2 years or so ago the Spanish course a few months ago.
Today is the 1st day I have been able to start learning. I inserted the application disk and my computer can't seem to install it.
The French course booklet states to insert the application CD, but it aborts each time.
The Spanish course booklet, quick start, says to launch the digital download so I did, but I cannot find it on my computer??? I am so confused, so neither the French or Spanish discs seem to be working on my computer and I spent so much money for them. My operating system is Windows 8
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help youSir/Ma'am could you please let me know the name and version of the language program ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email immediately after i reply. To reply back to me type in the box below
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking whether you received my previous reply.Please let me know if you still need my help also please let me know the name and version of the language program you are trying to install?
Note: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email immediately after i reply. To reply back to me type in the box below
Sincerely,