Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a new computer the old one died I need to reinstall

Customer Question

I have a new computer the old one died I need to reinstall Pinnacle Studio 18 and activate with the codes and information which I have please help Ray
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir please provide the following details so that I can help you betterDid you purchase Pinnacle Studio 18 online or from a local shop?Do you have the installation disc with you now?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email immediately after i reply. To reply back to me type in the box below
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Installed from online.

Windows 8

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for replying back to me.Are you currently communicating to me from the windows 8 PC ?Do you have Pinnacle Studio 18 purchase details email with you?May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John