Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cannot open pdf files or adobe reader xI. My PC say my Acer

I cannot open pdf files or adobe reader xI. My PC say my Acer support files need repair. I have removed Adobe and downloaded it again. No change. PC says AcroRd32 is incompatible. Have been trying to fix for days. Going round in circles.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you.

Kamil Anwar :

It seems like your PC is 64 bit but you are trying to run the 32 bit version of Acrobat.

Kamil Anwar :

Can you download the 64bit version of Acrobat and try again?

Kamil Anwar :

Are you typing someting?

Kamil Anwar :

Please remember to press the enter key after you have typed your message.

Kamil Anwar :

I am not getting any message from you.

Customer:

I shall try. I removed Adobe XI and have not been able to download a 64 bit version as yet

Kamil Anwar :

When did it stop working, or did it never work?

Kamil Anwar :

another issue could be a permissions issue as well.

Customer:

Which web site or address is best to use?

Kamil Anwar :

You can download from Adobe's site by Clicking Here

Customer:

It stopped working a few days ago when I was having problems with downloading books from Kobo to digital editions. Had to remove and replace digital editions too. Cannot open any pdf attachments on emails either. What permission issues?

Kamil Anwar :

Acrobat unable to access files, which web browser are you using?

Kamil Anwar :

And do the files open fine when they are opened directly on the computer?

Kamil Anwar :

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and work on this issue remotely? That will be easier for you. This will be an additional service at $10, but if the issue is not resolved, then you will be refunded.

Customer:

Yes I am happy for you to connect and work remotely

Kamil Anwar :

Thanks. Please keep your email open for offer details. You will need to accept the offer then i will send instructions where you will need to download a program. Once the program is downloaded and you run it, i will be able to connect.

Kamil Anwar :

Please confirm by saying Yes so i can proceed.

Customer:

Yes

Thank you, Sallie.

Please Click Here to download the program.

Then click on the downloaded file, and click run.

Click Allow.

Thanks
The file has been downloaded now, please Click on the downloaded file called Support-LogMeInRescue, then Click Run.

If your firewall program or norton asks you to allow this file to run, then click allow.

If you are having problems running the file, then please use the reply to expert button to reply me.

Thanks
It seems like we are having difficulties connecting, please be assured that once i am connected, i will take care of the issue.

BUT it is important, that i connect first.

Please click on the link below.

www.joinme.com

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, once it's running it will give you 9 numbers, which will be displayed on top of your screen.

Please reply me with those numbers at the top of the screen (example: 301-592-102) in your message to me here.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
829-591-960
Issue has been resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cannot see any responses from you as my email doses not have a programe associated. I have to tend to my baby. Please email me with the next move

Hi Sallie,

The issue has been resolved.

There is no next move, are you still facing issues?

If yes, then send me the ID from join.me.

Thanks