Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.

Using joomla to create website. I have all other pages (articles) wri

Using joomla to create website. I have all other pages (articles) written, but seem to be skipping a small step in getting the main menu published

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Did you created the menu ? Are you using the default menu or extended menu ? Can you please give me the admin login details ? If so I can check it. If you are ready to share it, please go to and write your website url and administrator login password. Then click on Create note button and let me know the note link.

Are you sure you spelled the site url correctly ? I can't open website. It is not available.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so sorry.

Okay, let me check it.

Okay, now you have the main menu on top of your website. As per the theme you are using you need to set the position of your menu.

You can try different positions. In the administration control panel, click on Extensions -> Module Manager.

Click on the menu you want to set (Here 'main menu')

Click on the Select Position button

Now, you should carefully set the position for your menu. Your menu will displayed on the position where you set. Here each positions are for different templates. For example Atomic-topmenu if you select this one as position your menu will set on top. But you need to use Atomic template to see it.

Your current theme is Jsn solid free and so you need to select the position (I already did) top JSN Solid FREE (Top) Then the menu will set on top when use this template.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much. Could you tell me what I was doing wrong?

You set the position of menu as Atomic-topmenu. But you are using Jsn free template. Then menu will not displayed. Because it is for Atomic template. If you use Atomic template Atomic-topmenu will display.