Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert

Are there any places that print photos (either brick and mortar

Are there any places that print photos (either brick and mortar or online) that can add a photo taken date to your photo in the checkout process. I like dates on my 4x6 prints, but not permanently on my photo jpegs in case I want to blow up for a nice print later. I checked and snapfish does not. I checked other sites and can't fine one yet that has this feature.

Hi Kyle,
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your photo question.

There are no photo printing services that I am aware of that will add the date for you.

However, you can do this yourself quite easily to a batch of photos before sending them for printing. You can make a copy of the photos and save them in a separate folder before adding the date, so that you still have the originals in case you need them.

There are many some programs that will allow you to add the date taken to a batch of photos automatically.

The best program is probably Date Me Now:

If you have Photoshop Elements, or another advanced photo editing program, it may also have an automatic date stamp capability.