Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

My computer is acting up and slow so I checked "Processes"

My computer is acting up and slow so I checked "Processes" on Windows task manager and found out svchost.exe's CPU is about 50 and system idel process is about 50. When I check the Performance on windows task manager, CPU usage shows as about 50% which is making the computer slow. Please advice to fix this issue and what is svchost.exe? virus?

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, I just did

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX chat with you in a second. Thank you

Let me know if there is still any issue later. Thank you