IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

that is one of the problems again. but I think I paid then

that is one of the problems again. but I think I paid then for an annual subscription can you check?

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please tell me the version of Windows you are using and is Skype starting when you click on its icon?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Miro - I am getting very anxious. It seems as if you are charging me two times 32 euros. I have twice been informed that you are taking a deposit. I only want to pay once. Please confirm that that is the case. I have Windows XP professional. Skype window appears but the worm keeps turning round and the window does not open

Any deposited money is transferred to your JustAnswer account and it can be refunded anytime if you are not satisfied with the service you are receiving here.

For every new question you post here, there is a deposit.

Let me know if you would like to continue in resolving your problem with Skype or you want a full refund.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I cannot get a straight answer please arrange a complete refund

I can provide the answer, but I only wanted to inform you this was a paid service, so that's why you were charged. I can confirm this will be one-time only.

So, let's resolve the problem if you are still interested.

Let me know if you see an error message or the Skype progress indicator is just circling without any message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK on the understanding that there is only one charge of euros 32. Lets see if you can fix it. the skype progress indicator is just circling without any message.

Thanks for the update.

To better assist you, I can offer you a remote desktop assistance in order to quickly resolve the problem.

We can use TeamViewer to securely establish a remote desktop connection and exchange information.

Please click on THIS LINK to download TeamViewer QuickSupport program. One you have downloaded it, permit it to run and it will show you access numbers – Your ID and Password.

Type that information to me so that I can securely connect to your computer. You can then minimize the program window.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

says that it cannot find that link

Click on this link below:

It will download a file named TeamViewerQS which you need to start and then type here the access numbers - ID and Password.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

460 021 834

PW 6466

Connecting now...

OK, problems with Skype and Alice e-mail have been successfully resolved!

Please don't forget to rate my service using the smiley face.

If you need any other assistance, you can always contact me.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Miro - many many thanks for all the work you did with me yesterday evening. You were phenominaly patient with me and my slow computer. Today i managed to resolve the remaining problems. So, again many thanks

Hi again, Gordon!

I am happy to hear that all the problems are successfully resolved!

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate it using the smiley face.

I am here if you need me again.