Jeremy, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Software not running correctly or installing? I can solve any issues software related within minutes, Simple, Fast, and Friendly

I have an ASUS Z53S running Vista (oem). Can I upgrade to WIN

I have an ASUS Z53S running Vista (oem). Can I upgrade to WIN 8 and what kind of discount can I get as I am a student with a valid ID Card?
Hi my name isXXXXX would like to assist you with your question. I am an expert here on in the computer field.

How are you doing today?

Your Asus is more than capiable of running Windows 8. You can get the student price of $69.99 for the upgrade price from Microsoft's Store

However you may want to consider holding off until Windows 8.1 comes out. This is going to be a huge upgrade for Windows 8 and fix a lot of issues people had with Windows 8. It should be coming out sometime in fall to late fall.

If you run into any more questions please feel free to reply to me anytime Smile

If you have a moment don't forget to rate my help below (an excellent service rating is most appreciated) Laughing(To rate my help click the smiley faces below then press the submit button)

Also if you need any computer help in the future, you can return to this chat anytime day or night (I am online from 9am est until at least 11pm est every day of the week)

Thanks again for all you patience