Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have 10 years covering all types of software. Backup software, Office, photo and video editing, online software.
10156100

I purchased Kaspersky Internet Security on line and have checked

I purchased Kaspersky Internet Security on line and have checked the bank account to verify the money has been taken out of the account but I have not received an activation code or any other info from Kaspersky. When I purchased the product they said I would receive an email but to date have not. I purchased the product 2 days ago.
Please help me.
Thanks

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com to ask your question, I am Cris.

Did you check your junk folder to see if perhaps the email was there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

If the email was not received the first time, three days later the message will be sent to the same e-mail address once again.

You can send a email to [email protected] and let them know you have not received your confirmation email. Give them your Full Name date of purchase, which product.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Reply back to me BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.